Forums

Help

Quick find code: 409-410-765-66274971

corporal abz

corporal abz

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Have a samsung s7 fe which comes with a pen for it. I can no longer change the camera angle or right click with it by holding it down. Also can't use it to scroll in my bank. My finger works just fine but it seems like this new update may have effected the tablet pen somehow. Any thoughts on this?

18-Feb-2023 23:32:28

Muzan-sama
Dec Member 2020

Muzan-sama

Posts: 708 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
corporal abz

Looking into your problem, it seems that many players have had similar issues for a number of years. I have read theories that this could have something to do with Jagex's anti-cheating system on mobile but that is yet to be verified.

The best thing that you can do is to Report a bug in-game, and have your issue handled by Jagex. Unfortunately this does not seem to be a technical issue that is able to be fixed by the user.
| RuneScape Support | Code of Conduct | Account Security |

19-Feb-2023 07:59:52

corporal abz

corporal abz

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I currently see many posts regarding this issue on several other forums including reddit. Most of us have already reported this problem in game. I am hoping jagex can swiftly fix the problem, as this is my only current way to play the game well. It was working fine for years, but the last update they did seemed to have broken it. I understand jagex is always busy handling other issues in game. Posting on here to hopefully grab their attention to hopefully get the problem resolved a little quicker.

19-Feb-2023 08:43:26

Muzan-sama
Dec Member 2020

Muzan-sama

Posts: 708 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I understand that this is causing you frustration. If this is a pertinent issue that is being discussed on Reddit and Twitter, then Jagex are likely to see it and respond to it in a timely manner as it is affecting a large number of their player base. I hope that you receive the resolution soon enough, but the best thing to do now is to be patient and wait for a response.

Best of luck.
| RuneScape Support | Code of Conduct | Account Security |

19-Feb-2023 08:56:28

Quick find code: 409-410-765-66274971 Back to Top