Forums

flashing screen...

Quick find code: 409-410-436-66267548

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A few days ago I had to re-install the RS launcher. (I had been using the Jagex Launcher with the RuneScape Launcher but they had stopped working. Thus, I had removed both.) All has been working well even though it has taken awhile for the cache to refill....at least I think that is why the pages have been slow to show up.

All the areas of this game have been available to me, i.e. the entire screen loading well, except for the area one needs to get to in order to shop at the "traveling merchant". When I go to that area there is only a multi-colored flashing screen. I can move my cursor over it and, with luck, find the traveling merchant; however, the flashing screen has no clear details on it. Of course this makes the game difficult to play at that area.

In an attempt to rectify this, I have patiently waited thinking maybe it just needs to load; but even waiting up to 5 minutes has not worked. Does anyone know what can be done about this? I sure would like it fixed.
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

26-Nov-2022 10:42:04

Quick find code: 409-410-436-66267548 Back to Top