Forums

JAGEX LAUNCHER DOESN'T WORK

Quick find code: 409-410-388-66285369

Katokah
Dec Member 2019

Katokah

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I have an ironman and a main. This is my main right now but I have been logging in with my Google for sometime now because Jagex has removed my passwords for some reason. I cannot login using my credentials when I know they are in fact right after resetting my password. I can only sign into one at a time using the google way of signing in when launching jagex launcher initially. Instead of being able to login to both at the same time, I have to log out of the jagex launcher completely and sign in to the other one using the google sign in.

TLDR: PLEASE FIX MY PASSWORDS JAGEX. YOU RESET THEM AND NOW I AM LOCKED OUT OF SIGNING IN THE WAY I HAVE SIGNED IN FOR 20+ YEARS WHICH IS THE TRADITIONAL EMAIL/USERNAME AND PASSWORD. PLEASE FIX.

17-Aug-2023 04:04:16

Terian
Jul Member 2022

Terian

Posts: 411 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Have you tried logging into your Jagex account if you migrated to that? Once you migrate over, your old logins do not work and you just log in your Jagex Account and select the character from the list of imported characters you had. You still are able to sign in via connected services tho, like Steam, Google, etc.
Here to help <3
Still confused?Heres some great resources:
Runescape Support | Game Suggestions

17-Aug-2023 04:50:49

Quick find code: 409-410-388-66285369 Back to Top