Forums

Cannot claim Hero Premier Thread is locked

Quick find code: 409-410-290-66291907

Change1843
Dec Member 2023

Change1843

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I cannot claim my Hero Premier Pass rewards because my Premier Membership was bought on December 4th but after the Hero Pass was ended because it ended at 4 AM North American time I thought it would go until 4 PM North American time, so I got confused by the interface timer that had 24 hours left on the tasks but ended with 12 hours left... so I played all month to get the rewards but I cannot claim them because my Premier Membership was bought after the event and not during the event.... All this is doing is stopping players who grinded for the rewards... it does not accomplish anything else... if you didn't play the event there would be no Premier rewards to be claimed... seems very harsh and I contacted support and they said there's nothing they will do about it.... please make this change... other players on reddit posted about it too but they were all ignored

15-Dec-2023 18:57:29

Change1843
Dec Member 2023

Change1843

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The event ended 12 hours early... the interface timer said 24 hours left at 00:00 GMT and the Vorkath Shard event ended at 00:00 GMT... but 12 hours later they end the event... why would the interface timer have 24 hours left on the missions, if the event was ending the missions would be ending too right? I did not miscalculate anything, they did, and it's on wiki if you want to see it or I can post a screenshot, there was many reddit posts about with screenshots too just Google: Hero Pass ending end early reddit... I could not make a payment with my credit card until then.

16-Dec-2023 07:41:58

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,614 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Duplicate thread closed.

Please remember that posting the same discussion in more than one Forum or posting more than once in the same Forum makes it difficult to figure out which thread to use and pushes other player’s threads off the Forums that much faster. Duplicate threads are spam.

Do your best to choose the most appropriate Forum for your topic and just post it once.

Thanks
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

16-Dec-2023 16:31:46

Quick find code: 409-410-290-66291907 Back to Top