Forums

This is my Jagex Account

Quick find code: 409-410-284-66281075

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is my Jagex Account character as I've not added my alternates yet. (I'm thinking when I do add my 4 alternates they will all be Jagex Account characters. Is this correct?)

I'm wanting to change the password on this "jodie" account; but when I click to get into my account there is no option of doing so. How can I change my password? (I use to do it periodically easy enough.) Oh and I'm assuming by changing my password on this jodie account it will not mess up my login email that I now have to use to get into this forum or the game, i.e. that I will still be able to put in the same email I'm using now to login; but will then simply have a new password to use for it. Is this correct? (I sure don't want to mess this character up again.)
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

02-Jun-2023 00:49:23

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If your jodie account is now a Jagex Account, click on the 'My Account' button at the top of this page then click on the blue 'Jagex Account Management' button on the next page.
The following page will show your name and options to change information including the password.
Changing the password will not mess up your login email.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

02-Jun-2023 01:29:42

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Malua. I did just that and was able to change my password.

I also went ahead and added my alternate characters, though cannot change their names because as yet I have not been able to afford to get them into members. At least, though, they are now connected (with my main account) to my new Jagex Account.
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

02-Jun-2023 04:18:51

Quick find code: 409-410-284-66281075 Back to Top