Forums

Can't log into Jag acc

Quick find code: 408-409-966-66292579

Archerramcat
Sep Member 2020

Archerramcat

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am at a loss right now. I upgraded my account to a Jagex account last week. I can play on mobile and log into the website perfectly fine. I tried to play for the first time today on my computer, but the Jagex launcher will not let me log in. I keep getting a notification that I entered the wrong email address or password. I have checked everything. I changed the password three times now. I keep getting the same issue. Everything else works just fine besides the Jagex launcher. Any advice what I am doing wrong or what I can do is greatly appreciated!

02-Jan-2024 05:17:32

2ICE
Jul Member 2007

2ICE

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
this is my secondary account, i cannot sign in my main account or recover etc. i deleted my main acct when trying to buy keys special, in trying to recover my main acct i have created so many accts that i am at a lost at what to do. i have received email at my acct , my bank has been charged, not sure for this acct or what..i have played for 17 years i have alot value on main account.. can my account be backdated to get back in to recover? i have tried account recover and have been denied. cant seem to get any support help, can anyone help?

04-Jan-2024 23:05:44

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
2ICE

It isn't possible to 'delete' an account while buying keys.
If you can still see the account on the High Scores then it still exists and isn't deleted.
However I wonder if you upgraded it into a Jagex Account and haven't realised.

How did you log into it before it vanished?
Were you using its original login that you set at the time the account was created?
If so, the account (at that time) was in its original state - a RuneScape account.

Upgrading an account to a Jagex Account will change its login.
These are the instructions about how to upgrade an account into a Jagex Account.
Do they look familiar to what you did?
Instructions: Upgrade your RuneScape character to Jagex account

If they don't look familiar at all, have you tried resetting the password?
I assume you have access to the registered email.
Instructions for a RuneScape account: Reset password
Instructions for a Jagex Account: https://help.jagex.com/hc/en-gb/articles/5629488660497
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

05-Jan-2024 06:09:00 - Last edited on 05-Jan-2024 06:11:53 by Malua

Quick find code: 408-409-966-66292579 Back to Top