The contents of this message have been hidden

12-Nov-2023 17:00:59

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
MEW_WEM

To retrieve a forgotten login, use the tools on the Forgotten login support page.

Noone in here is a JMod.
Please do not post logins or passwords in the public forums.

If the account is asking for an Authenticator and you know you didn't set one there can be two reasons:
1. you got the login wrong
2. a hijacker has had access and is blocking you from logging in

For point #1, use the Forgotten Login support page
For point #2, use the registered email of the account to disable Authenticator. If you no longer have access to the registered email, you would need to do a full account recovery to force set a new registered email and regain control.

You need to have website login access to be able to check and appeal offences.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

12-Nov-2023 21:18:15

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The original post with the email address removed:
MEW_WEM said :
Hey i have an account called amazin tank in rs3 and an osrs account. i know my password for the osrs servers but forgot my login for rs3. the email is i think [Edited] as for the password i'll let you guys know when i can.. but when i go to log into the osrs servers. it ask for a authenticator. if u can see i tried logging in right now and it asked for one. just trying to see if i can get it back or appeal my old offense.. please let me know if we can do something, to get it back.
oh and i lost the email to the account a while back so i can't log into it. i can let you know the last password it had too.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

12-Nov-2023 22:32:05

Quick find code: 408-409-878-66290271 Back to Top