Forums

changing color of title

Quick find code: 408-409-866-66278801

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some friends have told me there is no way of changing the color of your in-game title. I just received the title of ravenworn and want to make it more colorful!

Then I saw a player with the same title and it was multiple colors. I asked that player how she managed to change the color of her title and she told me the following:

Do the quests:
1. Succession
2. Civil War I (requires the completion of "Daughter of Chaos" quest and the completion of the "gross misconduct" achievement)
3. Civil War II (requires completion of "walk on the wildy side I" achievement
4. Civil War III

Then work some type of puzzle box to tier 5
Then take a "chesese wheel" to a specific raven named "quoth"

In searching wiki to find out about these mini-quests, I became confused by what seems like so much complexity.

Has anyone in here managed to change the color of their player's title; and if so, is the above the way you did it? (Is there a simple way of doing so?)

Please feel free to contact me in game.
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

22-Apr-2023 14:27:47

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 25,052 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have the glorious version of the title. It's a separate title rather than able to change the colors, which is true you cant just go edit a title's colors.

The reqs are as they're stated on the wiki:
Complete the quest "Succession", have the regular Ravensworn title, and take a cheese wheel to Quoth the Raven. The other stuff you listed are requirements to complete the Succession quest.

Best tackle all the sub-quests/miniquests and activities one by one so it doesnt seem like an overkill to work on.

The infernal box will be given as a quest reward, leveling up comes from quest/mini-quest progression. Few side tasks to do, which you could get a head start on also on the side.
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

22-Apr-2023 23:40:50

Quick find code: 408-409-866-66278801 Back to Top