Forums

Imported account

Quick find code: 408-409-85-66282904

Izpohai
Jul Member 2018

Izpohai

Posts: 526 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I imported my bloody account to become a Jagex account, and the BLOODY password I used that I WROTE down, doesn't work to let me play on the BLOODY launcher! Seriously, I'm honestly tired of these blunders from Jagex, time after time so inconsistent. So how the frick can I play my account since I CAN'T LOG IN
Co-Founder of Wrath Imperials

01-Jul-2023 15:57:08

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 25,052 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm going to assume that this is the account you're currently posting with?

The launcher uses the exact same login as the website, so if you're able to sign into the website, then the same credentials will get you into the game.

Is the launcher loading the jagex account login portal, or the RS character portal? There is a difference b/c different account databases....and if you have an RS character linked to it already, it loads the RS login portal instead (cant have jagex accounts and rs accounts tied to the launcher together).

Sometimes you have to make sure all accounts are signed out of the launcher and re-launch it for the correct portal that can access jagex accounts pops up.
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

01-Jul-2023 21:47:59

Izpohai
Jul Member 2018

Izpohai

Posts: 526 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I'm going to assume that this is the account you're currently posting with?

The launcher uses the exact same login as the website, so if you're able to sign into the website, then the same credentials will get you into the game.

Is the launcher loading the jagex account login portal, or the RS character portal? There is a difference b/c different account databases....and if you have an RS character linked to it already, it loads the RS login portal instead (cant have jagex accounts and rs accounts tied to the launcher together).

Sometimes you have to make sure all accounts are signed out of the launcher and re-launch it for the correct portal that can access jagex accounts pops up.

I can log into the forums, but I can't log into the launcher. I've done my old user and then the email now linked to the account, it say's my password is wrong.
Co-Founder of Wrath Imperials

01-Jul-2023 22:09:15

Quick find code: 408-409-85-66282904 Back to Top