Forums

Account locked (Emigration)

Quick find code: 408-409-829-66289989

Oscar

Oscar

Posts: 8,390 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm reaching out today because my close friend, Desupty RS, is facing a serious issue with his Runescape account. After emigrating and logging in from his new country, his account got locked, and he's unable to access it despite having all the necessary details, including billing information, recovery questions, account creation date, provider, and payment slips.

Desupty RS has invested a significant amount of time and effort into his account, nearing 5.8 billion exp. He wants to finish his journey in the game. Hopefully the Runescape support team can assist him in recovering his account, especially considering his dedication and the evidence he has to prove his ownership.

07-Nov-2023 12:38:31

triekerspek
Jan Member 2024

triekerspek

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
my account is locked, and i wanna change my password. i wanna change my password cause when i was online on another account, i saw my account (rinse80) was logged in, then i logged in on that account (rinse80) and saw some1 tried to delete my bank pin.

but now i when i want to change my password i get the message that my account is locked.
so i try to unlock it and i get the following message:

please complete the security check to continue. this steps helps us keep your account secure.

checking your browser before accesing "secure.runescape.com".

it repeats and repeats and repeats, checking my browser or something.
can i get somewhere help to secure my account? i do have an email set, but not an authenticator.

08-Nov-2023 21:39:26

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are you perhaps using a VPN while attempting to recover the account. If so try without it as VPN's mask your location, The automatic system that reviews prior to J-mods if everything doesn't align right automatically bounces your request.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

09-Nov-2023 15:21:41

Quick find code: 408-409-829-66289989 Back to Top