Forums

Account Banned Thread is locked

Quick find code: 408-409-822-66290808

AmberRios

AmberRios

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello to whoever sees it,

I am wondering if it possible to get back my acount? is almost 5 years ago and I got the feeling to get back to this game. It was really my childhood. I know and I accept the ban that I received but I really hope someone can help me to recovery my account and play again.

I feel that 5 years is enough for an online player to not play one of your favorites games. Please can you unban me? I promise you for the life of me that I am already mature and I know that I should not do those things! I also wanna be member again and feel the joy to be in the minigames like I used to

P.S: this is another account since the other one I can not write in the formus ( Little-Amber is the banned account)

Thanks,

22-Nov-2023 23:17:12

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
AmberRios

You haven't said what offence the account was banned for.
Not all offences can be appealed.
If there is an appeal available to use, you will be able to see it in the 'Account Status' tab.

Using that appeal is your only chance as we are all players in here.
We cannot see into your accounts or remove bans.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

23-Nov-2023 02:51:55

AmberRios

AmberRios

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The reason was because I used macros!

But like I told I was a little boy I really didn't understand what I did... but now 5 years ago is there a chance?

The appeal at the time was denied so thats why I am writting here.

Please :(

23-Nov-2023 21:53:23

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you used your appeal previously, and there is no longer an appeal option in your Account status page, then there is nothing more that can be done.

As mentioned in the Appeal an Offense page in the Support Centre:
"Offences can be appealed once, if your appeal is denied the decision is final."

Thread is locked as the Forums may not be used to appeal or protest account bans.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

24-Nov-2023 02:03:55

Quick find code: 408-409-822-66290808 Back to Top