Forums

? about premier nov 2023

Quick find code: 408-409-82-66290332

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,111 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First, I appoligize for putting this here. I wasnt sure where to put it, so move it if you need to.

Here is my question.. when reading the news article about the 1 month and 6 month premier to just get the cosmetics if you already have the membership.. Is that correct? is that what its saying about those 2 options? That if you have membership already then doing the 1month or 6 month reaccuring will just get you the other benefits including the cosmetics for the year?

here is the post that i have a concern about let me post this.. its copy paste...

Q: DO I NEED AN ACTIVE PREMIER SUBSCRIPTION TO USE THE COSMETIC REWARDS?
A: The Premier Rewards are tied to having an active Premier status on your account. If you purchase one of the Premier Add On bundles, you will be able to use all of its features during the time it is active. Once your Premier Status has ended, you won't be able to access the rewards - including using the costume and pet - until you have Premier status again.

My question is this.. if i use the bundle to just get the cosmetics and other rewards other than membership and i do this for the full year, but next year i decide not to do premeir at all, will i still get to use this years premier cosmetic? The way it reads, I am thinking it just means that you must have the bundle or premier for the cosmetic but then what about next year if i decide not to do premier at all will i be able to use the cosmetics i have gotten the year before (this year)?

The answer may be obvious to some but im just making sure.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

13-Nov-2023 19:51:56

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Ladyolake

You are correct in supposing that, once the Premier Add-on Bundle time is finished, you will no longer have access to the Premier armour & weapon set and the Premier Pet.

However, this same restriction applies to regular Premier Membership as well as to the Add-on Bundle deal.
The Premier Membership information page states:
"Premier armour & weapon sets can only be set in game whilst Premier Membership or a Premier add-on package is active." and "Premier Pets can only be used in game whilst Premier Membership or a Premier add-on package is active."
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

13-Nov-2023 21:25:45

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Ok, so let me ask this one thing.

next year if i dont get premier.. can i still use last years premier cosmetics?
Im just confused cause my alt has membership but can access last years items when she was premier.

so is this something new or is it by year.

account A has premier for 2023 it runs out so then she can no longer use items from 2023 even though its now 2026 or whatever year you want to use (just example)
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

14-Nov-2023 20:25:43

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Yea that just sounds very unfair if you pay for something and keep it for a full year. Then for whatever reason you decide you cant or dont want premier the following year, you then loose access to what you paid for in past. I guess its time to go to rants forum. The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

14-Nov-2023 23:25:16

Quick find code: 408-409-82-66290332 Back to Top