Forums

account stolen

Quick find code: 408-409-805-66291462

MasterDaddy9

MasterDaddy9

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
account stolen and transferred off my jagex account and getting no help on getting back, i got a email today saying character transferred and i went to try to recover and nothing, no email saying someone trying to transfer nothing i was just on it last night, u figure for the amount of time this game been out be better ways to prevent like a 30 day transfer ath or emailing and getting approved to transfer i knave 2 step and google ath and they still transferred acc i assume threw account recovery or or something, google says no new sign ons and that is on 2 step.. can i get some help on this? not this account but my main account

05-Dec-2023 21:49:58

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
MasterDaddy9

Are you saying your character was already part of a Jagex Account but Jagex removed it and attached it to another Jagex Account?

Jagex would only do this when they receive a claim (with proof) from a player claiming to be the true creator and owner of the character and Jagex decide that you don't own the account.

If you dispute ownership of that character, you can contact Jagex via the 'Contact Us' button on the Unable to submit an account recovery support page.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

05-Dec-2023 22:17:14

MasterDaddy9

MasterDaddy9

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thats what happened and i have 2 mods iam mess on discord about it and yea was just on it and bam got a email pretty much saying f u , we transfered ur account to another jagex, mod talking to says iam not only one having this issue

06-Dec-2023 00:11:59

Quick find code: 408-409-805-66291462 Back to Top