Forums

Account Missing from List.

Quick find code: 408-409-773-66290058

Free Kreme

Free Kreme

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi I seemed to have a missing account from my account List.. I am really not sure what to do about it. I spent hundreds of dollars on the account between membership and ingame content. The account used the same login email as my jagex account..it required 2 passwords to get into because I had to go through my jagex account. Is my account gone forever and all my additional time spent?
Im just looking for any kind of guidance because the account recovery takes you to 'jagex accounts' it doesnt address the individual account..

08-Nov-2023 16:02:30

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Free Kreme

Are you saying the character was included in your Jagex Account character list but has since been removed?

"The account used the same login email as my jagex account."

Had you added it to your Jagex Account?
The instructions to add a character to a Jagex Account are under the 'Add a RuneScape character to your Jagex Account' heading in the Jagex Account Support Centre
If it hasn't been added to your Jagex Account, you would have to login via the standard login method rather than via the Jagex Account login.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

08-Nov-2023 21:14:41 - Last edited on 08-Nov-2023 21:17:31 by Malua

Froth Squid
Mar Member 2024

Froth Squid

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes exactly. Its original login credentials is the email for my jagex account but it was never officially linked. I didnt think it would be an issue until now. I received an email requesting a reset for my jagex account under the name "a lack of#4967"

08-Nov-2023 21:21:35

Quick find code: 408-409-773-66290058 Back to Top