Forums

i got false perm banned help

Quick find code: 408-409-745-66290617

HCNyrren

HCNyrren

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello my main ironman nyrren got false perm banned for macro major, i appealed the offense and it was denied which i find very strange since i have never and would ever risk my account with the use of cheats or botting. im really at a lose as what to do since i actually did nothing wrong and it looks like my account just got wiped from the servers. im trying to max and currently i am doing rc and workign alot so my play time is very low and my exp rates are even lower so i dont even know how my account got flagged for botting. i have been doing rc for almost 6 months now maybe longer with breaks in between and everytime i have logged into my account ive always been at the dense essence mine so i dont think i was hacked but maybe? i really dont know what to do since i have spent years and alot of money on membership playing this account, i started it when hardcore ironman came out and have been playing that account all this time. ive never used anything other than runelite and i dont even have that many plugins and none of them break tos all they do i qol. the only thing i can think of that might have flagged my account was swapping from my computer to my tablet swappign inbetween rc and some pvm but i dont see how that would or should flag my account. if my account will stay wiped from the game it would suck so much and im not going to come back to this amazing game, but if that is the final decsion i would really love to be able to talk to one the jmods and see what evidence they have to just perm ban me for nothing. the thing is if i did use cheats or botting programs i would just take the lose and move on but i havent done anything wrong and because im not a streamer it seems i have to just lose my account that ive been working on for litteral years and spent hundreds of real dollars to this company just to have it all stolen and taken away unfairly. please i just want to be able to play my account, can someone from jagex just contact me about this please. nyrren

19-Nov-2023 06:07:16

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
HCNyrren

Posting in the forums isn't a contact point to the JMods. We are all players in here.

If the appeal was denied, it means the macroing DID occur.
It's been checked by several different JMods and none of them have seen anything to show that macroing did not happen.

This is a difficult thing because your login gets you access to two games - OSRS and RS3.
Unless you are active in both games, you wouldn't know what was going on in the other game.
How secure was your account? If a hijacker was using it in the other game, you are unable to defend an accusation of macroing.

I am really sorry the appeal was denied, you do have to walk away from the account now.
Jagex may unban the account in the future. They did do a mass unban of macro banned accounts a couple of years ago. It could happen again one day.

Jagex never provide evidence about macroing.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

19-Nov-2023 08:00:17

The contents of this message have been hidden

10-Dec-2023 13:05:33

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Taken from the '
Terms & Conditions
' ...

We are under no obligation to actively monitor and/or moderate User Content. We do however undertake very limited monitoring detailed below.

Anti-Cheat Technologies

We may use anti-cheat technologies in relation to the Jagex Products. When you connect online to a game server, these technologies may activate and monitor your game play, the files on your computer associated with the Jagex Product or that otherwise access our servers, and your computer's memory, purely for the purposes of detecting and preventing cheating.

If any of these anti-cheat technologies detect cheating, we may collect relevant information necessary for our investigation and enforcement purposes, including your Account name, details about the unauthorized third party program and the Jagex Product files modification detected, and the time and date it was detected. We also may terminate these Terms, your access to the Jagex Products, and your Jagex Account if we determine you have been cheating.

The day a player receives a ban/mute ...

The moment you, a player, do receive a ban/mute Jagex/JMods ended an investigation that was tight connected to one of your account(s) with a conclusive end-result that action is justified based upon the evidence found on your account(s).
How long that investigation did take place, Jagex/JMods do not elaborate, at leats it did take place prior to the band/mute.

You can't send in video's/photo's for proof as Jagex/JMods System does collect all evidence available the moment an account is detected cheating.
Video's/photo's can easily been manipulated thus are unacceptable for evidence.

14-Dec-2023 07:41:33

14-Dec-2023 15:54:45

14-Dec-2023 18:31:34

Quick find code: 408-409-745-66290617 Back to Top