Forums

The entire account wiped

Quick find code: 408-409-743-66282947

Ace 2 Max

Ace 2 Max

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not even sure what the hell going on, hell I'm certain I got the correct account, I held many over the years but this one I'm certain of it, THIS IS the original account, the only reason why I can tell is the Username, I stopped using Ace 2 Max and made the change to Dunhilda, when I logged into Runescape I was on Tutorial island and the name Ace 2 max was already selected

Everything is gone, I know I came back to Runescape for Inventor skill and played for a bit so I know I last played in 2016, my Authenticator was removed in 2020 (No idea why) heck I've been having fun playing from fresh but it's seeing everyone getting their veteran capes, and knowing I'll have to relevel Runecrafting and... the skills for Inventor again (Divination is awful, I mindlessly levelled that one up)

Never had a level 99 either

my main concern is ultimately the money I put into this account via Keys, some bonds I think and the Loyalty points I would of gained due to playing for the yearly subs a couple of times.

Anyone know who to contact? I sent in a Item return request #4440504 but they do threaten to ban for falsely claiming... I just hope they hold records of this account, or worst my memory started to fail me.

02-Jul-2023 11:51:13

Ace 2 Max

Ace 2 Max

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Think I know what happened, I used to just login with Username, they seem to of changed that over, I lost access to old Email account (@Btinternet) I assumed to changes the email over bur I guess not, I used to have the email rerouted to my new email account and could see when I even changed Username back in 2015, doesn't change the fact I can't find it on hiscoree BUT the registrated email still exist

Might have to do a recovery request but.... Well I need old debit/credit card information, first 6 and last 4 numbers think I have a old card in a lockbox, I hope

I also hope they'll take passport/Drivers licence

Thanks ago for the help, this is why having many accounts is bad, memory is failing me it seems

03-Jul-2023 06:02:39

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ace 2 Max said :
Think I know what happened, I used to just login with Username, they seem to of changed that over,
You need to try to recover the account with its original login (username).
Until this year, logins were always permanent. So the original login should still work.

The only way a login can change is if the account has been upgraded to a Jagex Account and that has only been possible this year.

A passport or drivers licence is not asked for at account creation so Jagex has no record of them and cannot use them to verify account ownership.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

03-Jul-2023 10:32:49 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2023 10:47:43 by Malua

Quick find code: 408-409-743-66282947 Back to Top