Forums

help with future appeal

Quick find code: 408-409-734-66287005

Sincronizado

Sincronizado

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My account has been banned for 2 years for using macros, until then I had the chance to appeal twice, I admitted that I was wrong and apologized sincerely, both times the appeal was rejected.

I would like to know if they release an appeal every year or is it something unexpected and the appeals appear with some update to the ban system

I found out that in 3 years it is likely that they will help players with a new chance, I would like to know if this is true.

I have a lot of appeal for the account and I regret my actions bitterly every day, I have no desire to play on another account

banned account nickname: Garantido

12-Sep-2023 15:10:45

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Sincronizado.

See Malua's post below:

Original message details are unavailable.
It depends how old the ban is and how long ago you appealed.
If the appeal is quite recent then there is nothing you can do about it currently.

Each time Jagex updates the Appeal System a fresh appeal opportunity is added to appealable bans so it's worth checking the 'Account Status' tab each year to see if a fresh appeal has been added. Appealable bans have had several fresh appeal chances added in the past half dozen years and some old macroing bans have been removed due to the passing of time.
So, don't give up hope completely. You really can't tell what might happen in the future.

12-Sep-2023 18:12:36

Quick find code: 408-409-734-66287005 Back to Top