GP vanished - need help2report

Quick find code: 408-409-657-66289415

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
k i t t y z

If you are looking for item replacement, you need to submit a claim via the Lost items support page.

A Bug is a technical issue that is stopping something in the game from working as it should. Bug Reports need to be submitted from in-game but they don't replace lost items. It's more about fixing the Bug so the game runs correctly.
Information page: Report a bug

Individual accounts are never "rolled back".
Roll backs are done on a server wide basis if the game (or an update) has failed completely.

p.s. if something has gone missing from your account, you should not discount the possibility that a hijacker has had access. I recommend you also do a thorough security review just to be certain.
Instructions: Security tips
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

28-Oct-2023 07:36:49 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2023 07:55:06 by Malua

Kittybara
Apr Member 2020

Kittybara

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for responding and yeah I submitted a bug report now after a few attempts where I got error page not found at first and found the submit claim button in the website, I guess I had not scrolled down enough and missed it.

It wasn't a high jacking I can confirmed that. And it was a very unique bug that probably others could experience but I want what was lost by completely just vanishing [wasn't dropped or traded] returned.

28-Oct-2023 08:50:01

Kittybara
Apr Member 2020

Kittybara

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for responding and yeah I submitted a bug report now after a few attempts where I got error page not found at first and found the submit claim button in the website, I guess I had not scrolled down enough and missed it.

It wasn't a high jacking I can confirmed that. And it was a very unique bug that probably others could experience but I want what was lost by completely just vanishing [wasn't dropped or traded] returned.

28-Oct-2023 08:50:03

Quick find code: 408-409-657-66289415 Back to Top