any j mods avaiable

Quick find code: 408-409-642-66288251

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
righandfftp

I am a bit confused. You are posting from the account.
Do you mean you are seeing an error message that the account is already logged in?

If so, follow the instructions on the Reset password support page.
There are two sets on instructions on that page, depending whether or not your account is a Jagex Account.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

04-Oct-2023 07:30:36

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Ok, sorry for misunderstanding.
JMods do not provide direct chat assistance for account recovery. You HAVE to use the webform.

To start account recovery, go to the Reset password support page and follow the instructions.
To succeed at account recovery, you have to prove that YOU created the account. This means providing information from the creation and early times of the account.

It is concerning that you had Authenticator set yet the hijacker still managed to steal your account.
I suspect they have access to your email. You should change the password to your email right away.
If they haven't got access to your email, they must have access to your computer and you should scan it for malware.

Post back to let us know how you are going with account recovery. We can provide some more tips if needed.
Forum Community Helper -

05-Oct-2023 01:20:55

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

I assume you know the correct login and are using it in your recovery?

If you use the correct login but are getting the error message about "no accounts could be found" , it means the hijacker has tried to hide the account from you by upgrading it to a Jagex Account.
In which case you WILL need JMod assistance.

To contact Jagex, go to the Unable to submit an account recovery support page, read through and use the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom to message Jagex.
Forum Community Helper -

05-Oct-2023 01:36:12

Quick find code: 408-409-642-66288251 Back to Top