Forums

Account Ban - Macroing

Quick find code: 408-409-640-66288924

Jolo Sulu
Aug Member 2023

Jolo Sulu

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My account was banned supposedly for macroing.

I raised an appeal and was denied.

Is someone able to point me to a direction of customer support? it's ridicilous that I'm banned fully well knowing my hands are clean.

What's to say they'll say I've been botting again and my account gets perma banned?

My account is connected to the Jagex Launcher and I thought the purpose of that was that I can only login through there and nowhere else.

This demotivates me to play the game when one day I could be perma banned for unjustified reasons.

18-Oct-2023 12:03:49

Medlevl

Medlevl

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a whole thread myself having the same issue, it's ridiculous that there's no support in this, also many years ago 3 of my accounts were permanently banned and later unbanned because they made a mistake.

Same problem, thing is no one here will believe you or repeat saying the same thing and there is literal no help for the innocent.

This is jagex 2023.

18-Oct-2023 19:31:53

Medlevl

Medlevl

One of my other accounts just got permanently banned, due to "macro major" which i also haven't done, opened up a thread for an earlier ban for help, no help, result is i'm getting chainbanned, i've put off my runelite plugins.

Jagex 2023 are not helping anyone, auto bans 99% right and the 1% are just screwed in the process.

They don't even spend time helping their customers at all

20-Oct-2023 15:06:29

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@First Pker ... as mentioned by Malua, visit said link in '
Jagex's Support Centre
' and you know how/what.

Unappealable offences

Where a ban or mute is unappealable, it means that the Player Support team have already performed a thorough review to confirm that the offence is correct and
that the account's user is liable for the activity
, so no further appeal is invited.

Please do not hijack other threads of others.

20-Oct-2023 19:30:03

Medlevl

Medlevl

Original message details are unavailable.
@First Pker ... as mentioned by Malua, visit said link in '
Jagex's Support Centre
' and you know how/what.

Unappealable offences

Where a ban or mute is unappealable, it means that the Player Support team have already performed a thorough review to confirm that the offence is correct and
that the account's user is liable for the activity
, so no further appeal is invited.

Please do not hijack other threads of others.

We're not the only ones who are having this issue, i'm not hijacking this thread, i'm telling i'm having the same issue, making it more aware that it's happening to multiple people.

Also the support centre has automated responses, it doesn't help at all. By telling us that jagex is correct in their decision is simply an easy way to accept accounts are being banned without using any macro/bot/scripts.

20-Oct-2023 20:22:12

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@First Pker, you have raised your issue in your personal thread to Jagex/JMods so stick to that thread and leave others to do the same in their own created threads.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

'
As for these bans, these are private matters between the 'account owner' and 'Jagex/JMods' as Jagex is the owner of this Digital Property.
'

If you wanna challenge Jagex's decision on said matter than please do that in court as Jagex/JMods will refuse to do that anywhere else on The Internet, as they are the ones with hard evidence that said account has broken the 'Rules of RuneScape' and/or 'Terms & Conditions'.
In court players may come up with hard evidence that 'Jagex/JMods' are at the wrong end making false claims and that player evidence will prove innocence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rounding up other players and having no 'evidence/counter evidence' and argue about it in The RuneScape Official Forums has proven to be redundant/superfluous and that it will you get nowhere at all.

20-Oct-2023 21:07:46

Quick find code: 408-409-640-66288924 Back to Top