Forums

What happened to my Account?

Quick find code: 408-409-625-66291651

izk3koi
Jun Member 2022

izk3koi

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fighter Torso ; The Fremennik Trials, The Fremennik Isles, Kings Ransom, Dragon Defender, Bandos(Chestplate, Tasset) and other Defence items are on this account, Like black dragon hide top. Meaning things like Quests were done and Armour were found on it. I left it at motherload and it appeared 9 days later like that. Anyone be able to help? Please do not ban! I want to still play it and just put another authenticator ontop of it from Google with my e-mail and its fine I checked and logged on, checked perfectly. I was 1 defence and appeared to show then shows now I got 65 defence at the time that showed on it when I got on because when I imported the account I found it like that. Before I logged on it was 1. So I don't know.

10-Dec-2023 08:03:24

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
K i x

The K i x account is a Old School account that has no game activity in RS3.

Your post is a bit confusing.
Are you saying it should be level 1 Defence but it now has level 65 Defence?
Meaning the account has been used by a hijacker while you were inactive.

If the Defence level has been raised during a period of your inactivity, you need to review your email, device and account security.

The best way to do this is to upgrade your account to a Jagex Account.
Instructions: Upgrade your RuneScape character to Jagex account

If you aren't ready to do this, work through the points on the Security tips support page.

If the account continues to be insecure, the only way to stop it is to upgrade it into a Jagex Account.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

10-Dec-2023 13:51:33

Quick find code: 408-409-625-66291651 Back to Top