Forums

Link Runescape 3 and OSRS Acct

Quick find code: 408-409-606-66277009

TorqueBoy
Dec Member 2022

TorqueBoy

Posts: 648 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it possible to link Runescape 3 and OSRS accounts?

I created a Runescape account years ago, and now it's a Runescape 3 account that I use 3rd Party SSO to login.
I recently created an OSRS account using Apple Gamecenter.

Is it possible to link them together? I'm currently paying for a membership on the Runescape 3 account, so it would be nice if I could put the OSRS account on it so that I can play members worlds in OSRS as well.

22-Mar-2023 00:54:12

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
TorqueBoy

Players ask this question regularly. Sadly the answer is always, No it can't be done.

Our accounts have login access to both games whether the player chooses to use the login for both games or not.
You probably would need to use your original login/password if you wanted to login to OSRS from your older account. It may not be possible to access OSRS from the third party linked account you are using currently.
The linked account articles in the Support Centre are: Linked accounts

The reason accounts can't be split apart is technical and Jagex have never done it.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

22-Mar-2023 01:06:16

TorqueBoy
Dec Member 2022

TorqueBoy

Posts: 648 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shoot, luckily I only was playing the new account on OSRS for about a month so it looks like I might be starting over on my original account. Currently working with account recovery to try to be able to login to OSRS with the one I'm using 3rd party. Thanks!

22-Mar-2023 01:54:54

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some links that might help, depending on what you need to do:
If you have forgotten that original login: Forgotten login

If you know the login but have forgotten the password but still have access to the linked (registered) email: Reset password

If you know the login but have forgotten the password and no longer have access to the linked (registered) email: Change registered email - follow the instructions under "If you don't have access to the registered email"
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

22-Mar-2023 02:32:12

Quick find code: 408-409-606-66277009 Back to Top