Forums

False Ban

Quick find code: 408-409-584-66285993

Nirvarney

Nirvarney

Posts: 202 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i tried loggin in around 2020 to a message saying i was banned for a macro (whatever that is) i tried again recently and was able to appeal but it was denied why is my old account ive NOT touched since around 2018 got multiple bans and it now perma banned ??? is there anything i can do or start fresh ? also am i gunna randomly get banned for no reason on this new account? this seems legit insanity i just wanna nostalgia hit lmao

27-Aug-2023 18:26:43

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As this is an account issue, this thread has been moved to the Community Led Account Help Forum.

If your ban appeal was denied, then there is nothing more that can be done for that account.

To protect your current account, make sure that you are playing in accordance with Rules of RuneScape . There is more information on what could cause a macro ban in the Macroing & RWT bans [Info] sticky .

You should also make sure that you are taking advantage of of all the account security tools available, such as a Bank Pin and RuneScape Authenticator, to keep your account out of the hands of hijackers who might also use your account to break the Rules.
Security
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

27-Aug-2023 19:58:45

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FMod Tren is ''
spot on
' ... account security is key and if you leave account(s) weak or insecure fact is that Jagex/JMods might ban them for offences commited without the possibility to appeal, depended on severity of offences.

If you want to play RuneScape/OldSchool RuneScape once again you might use your alts or create a new fresh account.

27-Aug-2023 20:25:55

Quick find code: 408-409-584-66285993 Back to Top