Forums

Canceling account deletion

Quick find code: 408-409-566-66283919

Veggiess
Jul Member 2023

Veggiess

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there I recently requested to delete an account but I made a mistake. I wanted to delete a character because I was accidentally login in to the incorrect character with my email.

I then set up the new jagex account manager and realized that the request would delete the entire account and not the character exclusively.

The email for the request said I can cancel it by replying within 72 hours, I emailed them back four times saying I explicitly want to cancel this request.

Will they cancel it? Will they see the email replay? If not what is the proper way to reply to them to cancel the request? Thanks in advance.

22-Jul-2023 04:58:09

Wassep
Jul Member 2022

Wassep

Posts: 411 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Hey there I recently requested to delete an account but I made a mistake. I wanted to delete a character because I was accidentally login in to the incorrect character with my email.

I then set up the new jagex account manager and realized that the request would delete the entire account and not the character exclusively.

The email for the request said I can cancel it by replying within 72 hours, I emailed them back four times saying I explicitly want to cancel this request.

Will they cancel it? Will they see the email replay? If not what is the proper way to reply to them to cancel the request? Thanks in advance.

Hello,
Just make sure it's within the 72 hour window!
Here to help <3
Still confused?Heres some great resources:
Runescape Support | Game Suggestions

24-Jul-2023 05:56:30

Quick find code: 408-409-566-66283919 Back to Top