Forums

18 year ban....

Quick find code: 408-409-52-66278625

G L e U

G L e U

Posts: 198 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So my main original account "Zoltalkx" has been banned for over 18 years. im just curious if theres any other way to possibly appeal it. it was banned for accepting macro'd items(yes i was bad in 2006). yet around 2008 a "legecy appeal" system came out which accidently unbanned all players who appealed with it. when it was announced that these would be reversed ill fully admit i transfered the goods to a mule named "legolyn". who ended up locked, and probably banned. My old friend asked for the scraps that i didnt bother with, and sadly got banned as well. Xgarion99556 i believe his name was. So like literally nothing of value is even on the account anymore, and its been nearly 2 decades.... Hell I'd even accept a full stat wipe if need be. i wouldnt even mind starting over on it, as ive become hella bored on this account(nearly maxed, with massive networth). I know this isnt the section for this, im just curious if theres anyway to get a hold of anyone who could remotely consider reversing this. 18 years is a long time to wait to appeal again....

I've truly learned my lesson, I've rebuilt bigger, better, stronger. I really just want my original account, even if state wiped back. something to start over on, and maybe find that old runescape spark i use to have. And i honestly gain nothing from it other then my OG account name and maybe see some old friends name on my list i can maybe reconnect with.

Again im sorry for posting in this section. Im just at a loss as to why ive never been given another chance to appeal after 18 years...

19-Apr-2023 02:30:43

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
G L e U

The only way to check if the account has an appeal it can use is to log into it and check the 'Account Status' tab.
If there is an appeal button in there, use it.
If there isn't, you won't be able to appeal.

It sounds like the ban was for RWT activity.
Accepting items purchased through RWT gp would earn a ban, even if your account did not initially do the RWT. Accepting items means the account benefitted from the RWT and the account that benefits is the one that gets banned. That's why your mule and your friends account were also taken out of the game.

RWT bans are absolutely unappealable and accounts banned for RWT are lost to the game forever.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

19-Apr-2023 03:21:55

G L e U

G L e U

Posts: 198 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nah bro ill fully admit what happen. in 2006 i was running rune essence miners and transfered to my main account(total noob move lmao) and it was banned for it. wasn't real world trading. I had just came back from runecape classic after its lock out and wanted to get back some of my wealth.

i figured there wasnt much chance, but i figured id try. partly was hoping maybe a jagex mod would maybe see this, and maybe have a heart seeing a guy begging after a 18 year ban haha.

19-Apr-2023 03:35:14

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Appeal an offence ... <- (link) is the only way to look at your chances for the future as there's no other way of getting things undone.

Begging another decade won't help a thing. Your offences might have had a huge impact throughout Jagex & RuneScape, for years, therefore nothing will be done ever.

19-Apr-2023 08:51:17

Quick find code: 408-409-52-66278625 Back to Top