Forums

OSRS Account unfair ban

Quick find code: 408-409-506-66292262

Pk Persia
Dec Member 2023

Pk Persia

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
his post is my absolute last resort of hope. Im playing old school runescape since I was a child and on this december 3rd my Account I worked on day and night for multiple years called "P K Persia" , with a Space after the P, got permanent ban for macro using which i never ever did; my appeal where i stated i was innocent got rejected with an automated response. Im in complete shock and swear I never ever cheated. ANY help will be appreciated.
I know this is no Jagex Support but Im trying everything to voice my sadness, I need to be heard. I never ever cheated I was just logged out of the blue while 1 iteming in f2p lumbrige which is not against the rules.

THanks a million times...

24-Dec-2023 16:49:58

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Taken from the '
Terms & Conditions
' ...

We are under no obligation to actively monitor and/or moderate User Content. We do however undertake very limited monitoring detailed below.

Anti-Cheat Technologies

We may use anti-cheat technologies in relation to the Jagex Products. When you connect online to a game server, these technologies may activate and monitor your game play, the files on your computer associated with the Jagex Product or that otherwise access our servers, and your computer's memory, purely for the purposes of detecting and preventing cheating.

If any of these anti-cheat technologies detect cheating, we may collect relevant information necessary for our investigation and enforcement purposes, including your Account name, details about the unauthorized third party program and the Jagex Product files modification detected, and the time and date it was detected. We also may terminate these Terms, your access to the Jagex Products, and your Jagex Account if we determine you have been cheating.

The day a player receives a ban/mute ...

The moment you, a player, do receive a ban/mute Jagex/JMods ended an investigation that was tight connected to one of your account(s) with a conclusive end-result that action is justified based upon the evidence found on your account(s).
How long that investigation did take place, Jagex/JMods do not elaborate, at leats it did take place prior to the band/mute.

Players of OSRS have to continuously check if 3rd party software used is allowed or not.
Having an unfair advantage through add-ons/plugins used in RuneLite may cause a ban/permanent-ban.
Hardware cheats face the same result as software cheats.

24-Dec-2023 17:49:57

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Appeal an offence ... <- (link) at '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for more information.

Offences can be appealed once,
if your appeal is denied the decision is final.

Unappealable offences

Where a ban or mute is unappealable,
it means that the Player Support team have already performed a thorough review to confirm that the offence is correct
and that the account's user is liable for the activity, so no further appeal is invited.

----------------------------------

24-Dec-2023 17:51:28

Quick find code: 408-409-506-66292262 Back to Top