Forums

No right answer on Support!!!!

Quick find code: 408-409-493-66293356

RammsteinGM
Mar Member 2023

RammsteinGM

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, Now i need help with account login and email change.
There is no support email anywhere on runescape or jagex page.
I have a problem. I can log in on runescape page casue i have linked account buti cant log in on jagex page. Cause there is not possibility to log in with linked account and dont remeber password... now i wanna do a recoveri of password but i cannot cause few months ago the email account that i registred when i made the account has now deleted. The Email servers where closed and now i do not have that email. I have a new email set up but i cannot change cause when i try to change my email on account it sends a email and instructrion how to change email.... What i do ?` How do i contact jagex ? I have all the proof that this is my account .. and all the recites and bills for membership .. How i can contact jagec support by phone or email ?

Thank You!

18-Jan-2024 16:41:41

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This thread has been moved to the Community Led Account Help Forum for best results.

If you are still on a RuneScape account (not a new Jagex Account), you will need to use the "Change Email" button at the bottom of the Can't access email page in the Support Center to recover your account and put a new registered email on it.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

18-Jan-2024 18:13:12

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
RammsteinGM

It sounds like you need to do an account recovery.
A recovery will enable you to set a new registered email and new password.
However, I need to ask this first:
Did you create your account through the third party website or did you create it here on the Jagex website then add the third party linked account later on?

If you created the account through the third party website, did you ever add an email login and password to the account so you could log in directly from this website without using the linked account?

If you did add an email/password login that could be used on this website, go into account recovery.
Start on the Change registered email support page and follow the instructions under "If you don't have access to the registered email" .

If you did not add an email/password login that could be used on this website, try the instructions on this page: Upgrade a third party login to a Jagex account
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

18-Jan-2024 23:20:24

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Hello, Now i need help with account login and email change.
There is no support email anywhere on runescape or jagex page.
I have a problem. I can log in on runescape page casue i have linked account buti cant log in on jagex page. Cause there is not possibility to log in with linked account and dont remeber password... now i wanna do a recoveri of password but i cannot cause few months ago the email account that i registred when i made the account has now deleted. The Email servers where closed and now i do not have that email. I have a new email set up but i cannot change cause when i try to change my email on account it sends a email and instructrion how to change email.... What i do ?` How do i contact jagex ? I have all the proof that this is my account .. and all the recites and bills for membership .. How i can contact jagec support by phone or email ?

Thank You!
Recites & Bills do not prove that you are the owner of said account.

If you do make a recovery of said account and it is rejected by Jagex/JMods, Jagex/JMods have strong evidence that said account is not being recovered by the owner.

Jagex/JMods changing one and another, registered emailaddress, to make it easier for you to make a new recovery where you wil succeed, is out of the question.

Jagex/JMods do take into consideration that unfortunate things might happen, but as I said, Jagex/JMods have enough 'different evidence' to know for certain that they do know who is contacting them.

20-Jan-2024 17:59:21

Quick find code: 408-409-493-66293356 Back to Top