Forums

Password Invalid after Mobile

Quick find code: 408-409-45-66286428

De X

De X

Posts: 324 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So i tried to setup mobile rs3 on my main account today (used to be maxed before necromancy), jumping through hoops left right and centre to get it setup, was then asked to change my password so i did, now neither my old or new password work and am locked out of my account zzzzzzzz. When i tried to recover my password i keep getting error messages... jmod sort it please, username is darker6devil. TY <3

04-Sep-2023 11:09:35

Asahel Frost
Dec Member 2007

Asahel Frost

Posts: 16,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi De X.

I've moved your thread to the Community Led Account Help forum, which is better suited to your question.

Is your main an old style Runescape account, of have you converted it into a Jagex Account?

Have you tried logging in to the website as well as the game client?
Glad to be of service :) (Powered by GPP™ - Share and Enjoy!)
Official Community Helper
( Info )
Discord: Asahel Frost
FC: SilverScaper

04-Sep-2023 12:26:48

De X

De X

Posts: 324 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was an old style account, converted it into a jagex account (I think)( regretting it now)

Can log into the forums but not the game, keels saying invalid user name or password, even when I try logging in with email

04-Sep-2023 12:55:41

Asahel Frost
Dec Member 2007

Asahel Frost

Posts: 16,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
De X said :
It was an old style account, converted it into a jagex account (I think)( regretting it now)

Can log into the forums but not the game, keels saying invalid user name or password, even when I try logging in with email
If you have converted to a Jagex Account, then you need to use the Jagex Launcher to log in to the desktop game clients.

On mobile, log in with your Jagex Account login details, and you will be given a list of the imported characters to choose from. If you are having problem logging on the mobile client, then try a different web browser to log in with. Tap the three dots on the page that asks for the login name, and see if your phone has a different web browser installed that you can try.

If you have the Brave browser set as the default on your phone, then this is likely to be causing a problem. Lots of people have reported problems with that browser recently.
Glad to be of service :) (Powered by GPP™ - Share and Enjoy!)
Official Community Helper
( Info )
Discord: Asahel Frost
FC: SilverScaper

04-Sep-2023 13:16:42 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2023 15:25:45 by Asahel Frost

Quick find code: 408-409-45-66286428 Back to Top