Forums

unotherized client ban (false)

Quick find code: 408-409-449-66281149

letMePvmplss

letMePvmplss

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello jagex,

2 of my accounts got striked by a temporarly ban one with a pernament.
Let me start off saying i only play this game to multi pk . i do not PVM or SKill at all i also rarly play (login a hour a day on average) my first acc got striked with a unotherized client even tho i only ever used runlite with a temporarly ban. My friend borrowed hes account and within the same day it got banned aswell followed up by my lower lvl account with a pernament ban . i do not know what cause or trigger this i dont single pk where AHK is used frequently i simply do multi combat pk i dont skill or pvm . i multi pk here and there with friends so there isnt any advantage i could gain of scripts/cheats or anything regarding that. i dont know what trigger it and i understand u cant disclose this so real cheaters can avoid this but there must be a flaw in the system. (i still use windows 7 as operation system other then that i really dont know what can cause this) any acc i login to with the basic runelite get striked with "unauthorized client" . Once again i do nothing on this game then Multi combat PK . and use the standard runelite client. i cant appeal the temp bans at all either and im afraid onces they get unbanned they will just get banned again . i hope i can get in contact with any MOD that could check out what could trigger this and will be fully coperational to help with this because i have nothing to hide .

03-Jun-2023 01:12:58

letMePvmplss

letMePvmplss

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello update: my account got quickly unbanned after the appeal. however im scared it will happen again considering it happend to 3 diff accounts and i cant appeal a temp ban. is there any MOD i can get in contact with to maybe see for them what may cause this issue ?

03-Jun-2023 15:27:08

Wassep
Jul Member 2022

Wassep

Posts: 411 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
letMePvmplss said :
i alrdty did that a week ago with no response

I'm sorry you didn't get a response yet, here is the official guidelines to 3rd party clients (including RuneLite).

And here is an update about the 3rd party client rules .

Hopefully that clarifies any plugins you may be using that would flag anything. Best of luck.
Here to help <3
Still confused?Heres some great resources:
Runescape Support | Game Suggestions

03-Jun-2023 18:16:33

The contents of this message have been hidden

20-Jul-2023 18:04:58

The contents of this message have been hidden

20-Jul-2023 18:05:19

Quick find code: 408-409-449-66281149 Back to Top