Forums

No emails

Quick find code: 408-409-441-66293251

CheyLovees

CheyLovees

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been trying to “upgrade” my other account from the RuneScape app and when I put my email and password in it says it’s sending me the verification code, I don’t even receive the emails….. I’m trying to recover my password too for my account and I try the verification code thing as well and I don’t get emails….. I had to make this one and restart until I can figure out what the heck is going on…. I tried EVERYTHING on the website…….. I’m so upset.. and I even tried importing my RuneScape name with a new email log in and like I said in this post before I forgot the password to my main account (not this one). I’ve been return to contact Jagex and stuff about it for 2-3 days now. Is there a way to resubscribe Jagex or something that way I do get emails.. I even checked spam, junk, trash folders in my email too…

16-Jan-2024 00:54:01

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
CheyLovees

So, you have worked through the instructions on the Not receiving emails support page?
You do have to be careful about what type of email you register with your RuneScape or Jagex Account as some institutions have strict spam filters in place that can prevent Jagex emails from going through.

Are you talking about just the one account? It's a bit confusing.

The instructions to reset a forgotten password for a Jagex Account are:
https://help.jagex.com/hc/en-gb/articles/5629488660497-Reset-password
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

16-Jan-2024 09:22:48

Quick find code: 408-409-441-66293251 Back to Top