Forums

False banned for macroing??

Quick find code: 408-409-432-66289336

xDONT CRASHx
Feb Member 2024

xDONT CRASHx

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My other account got suddenly banned for macroing or for using a 3rd party client.. im not even sure.. it hurts to read the "its not true if bot client owners say this and that u wont get banned", because i have used jagex client only with my jagex account.. i bought 20 bonds for a year membership and tried rs3 for a while and then went back to osrs and wanted to make unique 10hp account, played for around a month on osrs with the account and then this happened after approximately 150hours of just pumping str exp with max 11k exp/h...
I NEED to know whats the reason for the ban because it makes no sense that "i used illegal client"? I did appeal and confessed i was using "botlike" methods that could be in the grey area and falsely detected.. I have 1 of my keyboards on the floor or sometimes on lower table and i keep my Feet on that keyboard.. also removed some buttons so i can hit the correct buttons.. first i holded down '&enter buttons to spam on empty friend chat channel, then some1 at the blast furnace said that pressing down arrow key works aswell so i did that. and after i did that, the same day or next day this ban happend??? There is no way i get perma banned instantly like this because of that..?? Is there a way that some mod or someone check the ban and tells me the reason what happend?

26-Oct-2023 22:00:00

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
pot at os

If you have submitted an appeal against the ban, the account will be checked by a JMod.
They won't tell you exactly what triggered the macro detection.

Your description of what you are doing with your second keyboard sounds really weird. You probably should read through the Macroing clause in the 'Rules of RuneScape' (linked at the bottom of this page).
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

26-Oct-2023 23:53:45

Quick find code: 408-409-432-66289336 Back to Top