Forums

Un-redeem a bond

Quick find code: 408-409-420-66292290

Tic Toc26

Tic Toc26

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I initially posted this on the Steam Forums I'm not sure how hard it would be to reach a moderator or some one who can give me a answer on what I can do if at all.

but to sum it up I planed on redeeming a OSRS Bond on the last day of the advent calendar in order to claim the purple presents. But other things came up and I was able to do so until 11:38 my time which I latter found out is not Runescape's time... So as I understand it I believe I wasted a OSRS Bond

Is there anything I can do to un-redeem this bond?

25-Dec-2023 20:53:07

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Redeem a bond ... <- (link) at '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for the latest information.
Sadly said option you are proposing isn't there. Many players attempt to find a way to claim these purple presents but so far Jagex/JMods can't do a thing because it is a players gamble to wait until the last moment. There is no technical issue that prevented you from achieving your goal.

25-Dec-2023 21:02:05

Tic Toc26

Tic Toc26

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You know whats funny? somehow I did obtain A purple present days before I redeemed anything. I forgot how I got it, but I am unable to open it.
So if that is the case why not just let people claim them as items? I think the same also happens with astral runes.
I can maybe understand cause its a holiday item but it feels a little unfair (for lake of a better word) "Tis the season except for you, you didn't pay us, so no holidays for you"
idk I seems to have things like this happen to me every time I hop on RS3 maybe I should just stick with OSRS

29-Dec-2023 02:37:07

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am F2P-player at the moment and I too receive those 'purple presents' but it's absolutely crap as I can't do anything with it so I drop them and they will be destroyed.
It isn't worth to make a fuss about as I have lots of other things I can do or claim because I play RuneScape.

P2Play is just a sick movement of showing off how rich they are, nothing to do with gaming.

Again you missed your moment claiming these presents and there's nothing Jagex/JMods can do something about.

29-Dec-2023 09:50:15

Quick find code: 408-409-420-66292290 Back to Top