Forums

ATTN* J MOD * Need help please

Quick find code: 408-409-401-66280497

Skele tone
Aug Member 2021

Skele tone

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I need help trying to unlink my prime gaming account.

My issue:

I upgraded to a Jagex account with email (1) , then decided to create a new email (2) to make as my main jagex account. Well it is fine, I am playing with a few characters now using email (2) as my main log in. However, one of my characters under Jagex account (2), is the same email i used to create the first Jagex account (1). So now when I am logging into my Jagex account (2) it is not showing any linked account through prime gaming. When I try to log into Jagex Account (1) it is saying not found and won't let me recover my password because that email account and character is now linked under my main (2) account.

I would be happy to work with someone if I could get an ingame message where i could further discuss to fix this problem. I am simply trying to unlink my prime account to i can link it to my main Jagex account (2) that I play everyday!

Please help me. thank you!
playing since 2004 :)

23-May-2023 15:13:41

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Skele tone said :
When I try to log into Jagex Account (1) it is saying not found and won't let me recover my password because that email account and character is now linked under my main (2) account.
Yes, you have upgraded your Jagex Account (1) into Jagex Account (2) along with your other accounts. That email (1) can no longer be used as a login.

If the 'Unlink third party account' instructions don't work and you want to message Billing Support to ask about this problem, use the 'Get in Touch' button on the Prime Gaming support page.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

24-May-2023 01:42:42

Quick find code: 408-409-401-66280497 Back to Top