Forums

need help with a issue

Quick find code: 408-409-380-66293344

Itheking66

Itheking66

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
clearly there is a problem with using my phone i have submitted an appeal get told it was justified for macroing in almost 20 years of playing get that all cos i was playing on my phone and like doing mining no 3rd party or anything just me watching films and playing on my phone doing night shifts

so clearly using your phone is wrong

20-Jan-2024 11:57:15

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Appeal an offence ... <- (link) at '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for more information.

Offences can be appealed once, if your appeal is denied the decision is final.

Unappealable offences

Where a ban or mute is unappealable,
it means that the Player Support team have already performed a thorough review to confirm that the offence is correct
and that the account's user is liable for the activity, so no further appeal is invited.

Ones phone isn't wrong as phones have no mind of their own. It is possible that you are doing something you shouldn't do in the first place. Please do take into consideration that the moment a ban is applied a lengthy investigation took place earlier.

Read the '
Rules of RuneScape
' and '
Terms & Conditions
' about what is allowed and what isn't. These pages are full of information and links for more detailed info.

*edit typo miss*

20-Jan-2024 13:34:25 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2024 13:42:43 by 2_Tron

Itheking66

Itheking66

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i haven't used anything apart from the RuneScape app witch you get from the play store and amazon prime and it cant be and investigation because iv only just started using it again put a bond on it played 3 days on my pc and then had work so used my phone i haven't broken any of the rules im using the thing they made and how it come in the download nothing added nothing taken away i enjoy mining that y i made the account

20-Jan-2024 13:53:39

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Itheking66 said :
i haven't used anything apart from the RuneScape app witch you get from the play store and amazon prime and it cant be and investigation because iv only just started using it again put a bond on it
played 3 days on my pc
and then had work so used my phone i haven't broken any of the rules im using the thing they made and how it come in the download nothing added nothing taken away i enjoy mining that y i made the account
It is very well possible Jagex/JMods did detect software on your PC/Phone that attempted/made connection with Jagex's Servers which is illegal/prohibited, therefore applying a ban to your account.

20-Jan-2024 14:07:16

Quick find code: 408-409-380-66293344 Back to Top