Forums

Macro Ban Thread is locked

Quick find code: 408-409-373-66289378

palinoia
Oct Member 2023

palinoia

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

One of my accounts was banned the other day and the appeal was denied. I reviewed the Macroing and RWT post and understand why my account was picked up by your system. I do in fact bind my f keys to 1-4 because my keyboard does not have f keys.

Is there anyway to get my other account back?

27-Oct-2023 17:28:42

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Appeal an offence ... <- (link) at '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for more information.

Offences can be appealed once,
if your appeal is denied the decision is final

Unappealable offences

Where a ban or mute is unappealable, it means that the
Player Support team have already performed a thorough review to confirm that the offence is correct
and that the account's user is liable for the activity, so no further appeal is invited.

There's nothing more that can be done in your case, at all.

27-Oct-2023 21:13:04

palinoia
Oct Member 2023

palinoia

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just dont't understand why the account was banned. I have been using macros for my f keys for years through razer software. Is there a way the support team can provide more sufficient reasoning? I've never used any 3rd party software, plugins, or restricted clients.

It would help to know if my other accounts are at risk from using macros for f keys in razer.

27-Oct-2023 23:59:24

2_Tron

2_Tron

palinoia said :
I just dont't understand why the account was banned. I have been using macros for my f keys for years through razer software. Is there a way the support team can provide more sufficient reasoning? I've never used any 3rd party software, plugins, or restricted clients.

It would help to know if my other accounts are at risk from using macros for f keys in razer.
MACROING AND THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE/HARDWARE

People also call this ‘botting.' It means using software or hardware that can help you play the game with the software or hardware doing things for you that you should be doing yourself. Our games are meant to be played by humans - if you cheat, you are likely to be banned, even if it is the first time you have broken the rules.

You shouldn't use any macro's, please reconsider '
Rules of RuneScape
' and/or '
Terms & Conditions
' at the bottom of the webpage as you have misjudged said rules.

30-Oct-2023 08:34:41

2_Tron

2_Tron

palinoia said :
I should also note: I do not use any plugins to rebind my keys. '
I use razer software
' to rebind my f keys.

Banned account on osrs: "s ml"

You always have to check what that software does for you and if it doesn't be in conflict with the '
Rules of RuneScape
' and/or '
Terms & Conditions
'.
Having an unfair advantage over other players is prohibited and will be actioned.

30-Oct-2023 12:42:23

Quick find code: 408-409-373-66289378 Back to Top