Forums

Second account falsely banned Thread is locked

Quick find code: 408-409-329-66289013

Medlevl

Medlevl

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
October 4th i received a temporarely ban due to "bot busting" which i didn't do.
I've opened up a whole thread about the runelite plugins and what could activate the ban.
This time one of my accounts got permanently banned (macroing major)

I haven't used any scripts/bots

It's the same as 4 years ago, getting chainbanned on accounts that i havent botted/scripted on. a month later they were unbanned.

Where is it possible to contact jagex?

19-Oct-2023 23:27:58 - Last edited on 19-Oct-2023 23:57:02 by Medlevl

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anti-Cheat Technologies

We may use anti-cheat technologies in relation to the Jagex Products. When you connect online to a game server, these technologies may activate and monitor your game play, the files on your computer associated with the Jagex Product or that otherwise access our servers, and your computer's memory, purely for the purposes of detecting and preventing cheating.

If any of these anti-cheat technologies detect cheating, we may collect relevant information necessary for our investigation and enforcement purposes, including your Account name, details about the unauthorized third party program and the Jagex Product files modification detected, and the time and date it was detected. We also may terminate these Terms, your access to the Jagex Products, and your Jagex Account if we determine you have been cheating.

Please do read the '
Terms & Conditions
' and of course the '
Rules of RuneScape
' closely/thoroughly to witness that '
there aren't false bans/mistakes
' proven without handing out proof to Jagex/JMods.

'
Everything is monitored closely/meticulously
' where anti-cheat technologies are triggered by players themselves if they cross the line about what is allowed or not.

So briefly said ... '
players trigger their own bans
' ... and complaining afterwards hoping to get your own triggered bans quashed is more or less ... '
too late as you have been warned for it for many many years
'.

20-Oct-2023 09:09:01

Quick find code: 408-409-329-66289013 Back to Top