Forums

Account Unlock HELP

Quick find code: 408-409-325-66283838

Ambius_01

Ambius_01

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please please please!!! I need help unlocking my old account :( It's been locked for so long!

I have this account on my Jagex account, my amazon account, and I think it's linked to steam... I also have several emails dating back to at least 2015 proving I own the account. It's an old account too, so before emails were used, so I have to use the username.

Also, I can't remember my old password/words! Point of me being locked out and trying to recover!
It asks when I recover my old passwords... I have NO IDEA, it's been years! Please dear God help me, this is hyper-frustrating! I've never made a forum post and I am sad this had to be my first one. I even know when I made it but they keep asking for old old old passwords.. this hurts my soullllll.. dxp is around the corner toooo

Is there another way to recover accounts besides the account recovery process which denies me every.single.time? Like a mod/admin or something can personally review screenshots and stuff?? I'm sooooooooo sad and frustrated

20-Jul-2023 17:47:02

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, Ambius_01.

If you are unable to provide at least one of the older password, then, unfortunately, you will be unable to recover the account in question. This is mandatory.

Reading the Account recovery denied (Click on me!) Support page may give you some insight on what they are looking for.

Always remember...

• Try not to use a VPN when recovering an account. VPNs make it harder for Jagex to create a digital print of the account, something that's very useful to them and to the player when such player is trying to recover an account;
• You must try to recover the account in question from the location that you created the account on or the location that you play the most on. This will show Jagex more proof that you are indeed the account's owner;
• The earlier the information that you enter, the better. This is because it will allow Jagex to see that you indeed know the earliest details on the account. Most recent details may not be useful;
• Try to put the ISP that was used when you created the account. If it's still the same, then say so. This will help you tremendously;
• Try to name ANY display names of OTHER accounts that you may already own, even if you don't play on them that often. This allows Jagex to cross-reference ownership links among those accounts;
• Billing information usually means the earliest details that you may have from the account in question;
• You should mention the original display name of the account, ONLY if the account in question has an email as a login.

Keep trying. Don't give up and read those deny emails sent to you. They are informative :) .

20-Jul-2023 18:34:05

Quick find code: 408-409-325-66283838 Back to Top