Forums

cant add alt account to launch

Quick find code: 408-409-318-66282240

2bad4u
Aug Member 2021

2bad4u

Posts: 137 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i was able to add some accounts to jadex launcher but not the others. I made them with google accounts and did not need to set up password as you just click on the google email. Now i cant add them to the launcher with the others and cant add a password. Says i need a password to make a password. what am i to do? are my accounts lost now because of this update?

21-Jun-2023 00:12:47

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
2bad4u

You need to add a login email/password to the Google accounts first.
Once that is done, you will be able to add them to your Launcher.

Instructions: Add a login email to third party account

p.s. this article may be of use: Use the same login email for different accounts
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

21-Jun-2023 00:27:52 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2023 00:29:42 by Malua

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Also cant recover account. says email/username does exist but i can log in find with google
Now it is getting confusing!

Either the account/s already have an email login and password which you have forgotten.
Or the account/s don't have an email login (only a Google shortcut login) and you need to add one.

If the accounts already have an email login, use the tools on the Forgotten login support page to find out what it is.

If the accounts don't already have an email login, follow the instructions on the Add a login email to third party account support page.

It isn't necessary to unlink your Google account, in fact you can't unlink if the accounts don't already have an email login.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

21-Jun-2023 09:18:21

Quick find code: 408-409-318-66282240 Back to Top