Forums

Help plz: main banned Thread is locked

Quick find code: 408-409-303-66275581

Free2playOSR

Free2playOSR

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear All,

I'm writing this because since 2 days my main account named "Drauk" is perm banned for macroing.

I thought it must have been a mistake so I filed my appeal. Unfortunately it was denied today, I guess they did not look into my case with any serious care.

I never botted anything in my entire runescape carreer for over 15 years. First on the old RS3 and now on oldskool.
Also i'm playing in the most basic way, no runelite, no fancy things, nothing.
Lately (last year) I do play a lot AFK in free2play gameworlds just to relax while watching youtube.

It is my joy after work, I cannot understand how this has happened. many game hours went into this account.

I hope somebody at Jagex can look into my case and solve the issue.

yours sincerely
Drauk

28-Feb-2023 18:15:31

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, Free2playOSR.

If you already appealed using the Appeal an offence Support page and the appeal was denied, unfortunately, there is nothing else that you may do for this specific account. When you sent in the appeal, you were literary asking a third Jagex Moderator to review what two previous Jagex Moderators ( the 1st and 2nd were also distinct ) reviewed. By this third review, they are confident of the results.

You may read the information below for further details:

1. Banned Account [Info]
2. Macroing & RWT bans [Info]

28-Feb-2023 18:30:08

The contents of this message have been hidden

01-Mar-2023 17:52:37

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You can check your '
Account Status
' to see if there's an option to appeal, if there's not, said decision of Jagex/JMods being final, you having to wait until a new window of opportunity comes by in the future.
For the rest you are welcome to create a new account to play RuneScape.

01-Mar-2023 23:41:40

Ms Toxicity
Jul
fmod Member

Ms Toxicity

Forum Moderator Posts: 78,487 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As frustrating as you find this matter, hijacking the thread to complain about the sanctions awarded against your account and to provide misinformation is not welcome, Sady. For this reason, your post above has been removed.

Free2playOSR, using the forums as a means of appealing the ban is not welcome. If you have appealed the sanction and it was denied, then there is no further action that can be taken. For this reason, your thread is now closed.

I encourage you both to read the information linked in Mrs Ana's post. The links contain information which may prove illuminating.
Forum Help

02-Mar-2023 01:52:49

Quick find code: 408-409-303-66275581 Back to Top