Forums

Inquiry for 05 Main Thread is locked

Quick find code: 408-409-295-66289412

Alex Marsh
Oct Member 2022

Alex Marsh

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there, this message is reflecting a post I read quite sometime ago (6 some years) from a great person and forum help named "MALUA"

I have made some poor decisions on my main account, not denying or making any excuses. I've played this game since 05' I'm aware of all rules and consequences. I've had quite an amount of time to reflect and mature

I would appreciate the eyes of mod stevew, or anyone to gaze my case, and wish you all a happy halloween weekend

**Alt Account representing BillionMills
***Pure Account Representing Original Main BillionMills Since 2005

28-Oct-2023 04:31:23

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Alex Marsh

Are you referring to a banned account?
If so, all pre-2018 bans have been removed from accounts that were considered eligible for ban removal. If a pre-2018 ban is still active, it means the offence was unappealable and not eligible for the mass ban removal Jagex did.

JMod Stevew does poke through the forums from time to time however we haven't seen him in this forum for a couple of months.

Have you saved the old thread you refer to or seen a cached version online?
The oldest accessible thread in this particular forum is from December 2022.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

28-Oct-2023 07:48:34

Alex Marsh
Oct Member 2022

Alex Marsh

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings
Malua

Yes that is correct! I believe it was banned in 2019. From all of my research over the years to the game rules I believe the Automatic-Unappealable offences would be of those quite harmful; Account hijacking\RWT etc.

My poor decisions were not of those. I'm not trying to explain my case in detail as I am aware it has no true input when it comes to the decision's made by Leadership, and I respect that.

I would love to hear from Stevew as he has always shown great positivity in this community.

Finally Yes i did happen to take a screenshot as I'm aware threads here don't last forever :)

***Pure Account Representing Original Main BillionMills Since 2005

29-Oct-2023 02:04:58

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Offences can be appealed once,
if your appeal is denied the decision is final

Unappealable offences

Where a ban or mute is unappealable, it means that the
Player Support team have already performed a thorough review to confirm that the offence is correct
and that the account's user is liable for the activity, so no further appeal is invited.

Your previous attempt to persuade Jagex/JMods to do another review, 3 years ago, failed, falling on dry soil and this attempt will have the same effect.

The only way is is to use another account and continue to play RuneScape by its rules.

*edit* - Appeal an offence ... <- (link) at '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for more information.

30-Oct-2023 08:14:26 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2023 08:30:12 by 2_Tron

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alex Marsh said :
I would appreciate the eyes of mod stevew, or anyone to gaze my case ...

The only way to get a J mod to look into the ban is to make an appeal, if you have one available.

For information on bans and how to appeal them, please see the Appeal an offence page in the Support Centre.

If you do not have an option to appeal, then that ban is permanent. The Forums may not be used to appeal or protest account offenses and therefore this thread is closed.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

20-Nov-2023 06:12:56

Quick find code: 408-409-295-66289412 Back to Top