Forums

Good Afternoon Thread is locked

Quick find code: 408-409-262-66293116

Guaka Flocka
Sep Member 2021

Guaka Flocka

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I understand that there is absolutely nowhere to get additional assistance regarding a ban but I would like to make a final plea on the forums and will bet my entire account on it.

I am a completely maxed 20 defence Pure Account Build. Maxed stats in every skill.

I was falsely 1 day banned during a ban wave in september. I was killing wilderness bosses live on stream on my brand new PC. Not long after I was hit with a 1 day "Macro" ban. I submitted an appeal expecting it to be approved but it was denied. A user on twitter had his maxed main banned in this same exact ban wave but got Unbanned due to catching traction about his account on twitter and upvotes for his maxed Stats as well.

Any Mod who would like to accept my challenge has my full permission to permanantly ban my account if you can prove I botted. I am 100% confident that I have never botted anything on that account. I would like my 1 day ban lifted in response if a mod cannot prove I have Macro'd. Goodluck if a mod decides to take on my challenge.

Thanks,
Guaka Flocka

13-Jan-2024 18:53:26

Quick find code: 408-409-262-66293116 Back to Top