Forums

Cant log into my account

Quick find code: 408-409-251-66278505

MasterNeewb

MasterNeewb

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I havn't been logged in for a few weeks, tried to log in now and it says "either your account is still logged in, or the last world you were using have become unavailable. Please try again later". When I tried to log in I had to remove an authenticator I did not put up myself, and when I try to reset my password the link just give me an error message. I tried booting my account so it would log out from current sessions but it isn't helping.

It is this account I'm currently writing on, so I have access with same pw, but I can't log into the game.

17-Apr-2023 11:12:33

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
New Noob

The only way to force-log an account out is to do a Password Reset
There are two buttons on that page 'Change' password and 'Reset' password. You must use the 'Reset' password button under "If you don't have access to your account" .

If the reset password link still gives an error message and doesn't work, try clearing your browser cache.

Having to remove an Auth you didn't set is a sure sign that someone else has access to your account.
Once you recover access, I recommend you work through the Security tips support page.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

17-Apr-2023 11:30:36

Quick find code: 408-409-251-66278505 Back to Top