Forums

Possible event items missing

Quick find code: 408-409-155-66287825

Wazirion

Wazirion

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello all!

So, this might be a wild goose chase but i figured i'd try anyway. I remember playing RS as a kid. I actually started around the time when the skeleton outfit Halloween event happened. So I remember doing that event, the christmas tree event, the rainbow socks event, and chicken suit event. This was clearly many, many years ago (not on OSRS) yet none of those items are at Diego's or in my bank.

Is there any way to check my account's creation date? I can't recall whether I made a new account along the way or not. It's been too long, and the missing items have been bothering me for years, so i figured i might as well ask.

Thanks!

25-Sep-2023 14:23:21

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,111 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
talk to hans in lumbridge, walking around the castle. he will telll you in days so just do the math and figure out when that account was created.

I would also suggest looking for other accounts you may have forgotten about by using the forgotten login tools in the support center.

hopefully this will help you .
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

25-Sep-2023 22:55:04

Wazirion

Wazirion

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you very much for this! I'll go to Hans and check it out after work today :)

I'd use support center, but honestly, the only thing that I do remember would have been used 100% (My emails address at the time, which i still have access to) says there's no account registered to it. So, no clue. I wouldn't remember what my character's name would have been.

Thanks a lot!

26-Sep-2023 16:47:26

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Wazirion

If you are chasing an account that is old enough to have done the 2006/2007 holiday events, you are looking for an account that has a 'username' login, not an email login.

Can you remember your original name?
If so, try logging in with that name.

If you still have access to the email you used back then, try the 'Email Reminder' button on the Forgotten login support page.
If you don't have access to your old email, try the 'Contact Us' button on that page instead.

The rainbow socks are not socks, they are boots and they are not a holiday event item.
They can still be earned by doing the 'Stronghold of Security'.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

26-Sep-2023 23:35:03

Quick find code: 408-409-155-66287825 Back to Top