Forums

can you help me out with myacc

Quick find code: 408-409-11-66290168

Unown_nwonU
Aug Member 2023

Unown_nwonU

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey i've noticed the email i think i used to set my account too isn't working to change my password. And i've had another account linked to this certain email... its called lost sirr 74 woodcutting.
another thing is i think my account unown_nwonu is linked to the same email as lost sirr. but unsure at this moment. i know the email it was connected to lost sirr though bc i have pictures of the account recovery email for the password change, that i tried change a while back.
can you let me know if this unown_nwonu account has another email registered to it as well? and can i get lost sirr account back somehow ?

10-Nov-2023 15:52:12 - Last edited on 10-Nov-2023 15:54:05 by Unown_nwonU

Unown_nwonU
Aug Member 2023

Unown_nwonU

PASSWORD RESET
INSTRUCTIONS

Lost Sirr, we have received a request to reset the password for your RuneScape and Old School RuneScape account.

To reset your password, please use the button below. This will take you to a page where you can create and confirm a new password.

this is a copy past of the email i received October 9th 2021

10-Nov-2023 16:03:53

Unown_nwonU
Aug Member 2023

Unown_nwonU

Never mind i got into the account lost sirr. but i would like to know if this account has another email then the one im thinking about. can you let me know which email its associated too or have me email change recovery it once again? please and thank you

10-Nov-2023 16:17:29

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Unown_nwonU

Accounts are identified by their logins. If you received a password reset email for lost sirr it means you used lost sirr's login, not Unown_nwonU's login.

I suspect you might not know the login for your Unown_nwonU account.
Are you logging into it through a third party e.g. Google/Apple/Facebook/Steam?

Think back to when you created Unown_nwonU.
Did you create it through one of Google/Apple/Facebook/Steam? If you did, you might not yet have assigned a login/registered email to it. A login email can be added by following the instructions on the Add a login email to third party account support page.

If you created the account directly through the website here, you will be able to retrieve the forgotten login by using the tools on the Forgotten login support page.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

10-Nov-2023 22:21:42

Quick find code: 408-409-11-66290168 Back to Top