Forums

Bounty Hunter Changes

Quick find code: 380-381-874-66281024

Must Tee

Must Tee

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blog doesn't specify if all boosters from bh update day1 to tomorrow will be banned or just the people who still do it tomorrow after blog clarifying the rules and Jagex viewpoint. Glad to see clarification tho.

also, bumblebees and transformers loooooool

01-Jun-2023 15:32:22

Demon MX2277
Dec Member 2023

Demon MX2277

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With the new update when you kill Vorkath and try to do the woox walk method with a Cbow the last woox walk before the end of the acid phase freezes you in place and is an instant death from the fire attack. So far the only way to avoid it is to spam click at a distance to make your character to re-walk.

01-Jun-2023 15:34:00

Up ya mom jr
Mar Member 2023

Up ya mom jr

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PLEASE! Bring back the "statue systhem" from old bh (before EOC) instead of the bounty crates wich you want to implement! 500k bh crate's for 100EP is NOTHING!!! Everyone pking or trying to is spending mills/hour on suplies alone!! Those statue rewards where PERFECT and random back then, it gave you a rush not knowing how much you would get! Also make it so you only get EP if you risk 500k-1m SKULLED minimum!!! This wil benefit everyone "actually" pking. I'm a Runescape player for over 15years and i have seen all the types of bh's and when statue's where implemented bh/pking was the most active EVER! Thank you for reading this!

01-Jun-2023 18:22:46

ITIAG1C
Jul Member 2020

ITIAG1C

Posts: 397 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good Afternoon Jagex team

On release you made a mini game that had several hundred people playing at any given time. Well done developers, that was the goal and you exceeded it. You made a game mode that is fun and exciting for the community. The next week you took away the reason the worlds were packed by alienating any PVMer from wanting to enter. Why was that? Because it was enjoyed differently than how you intended it? In order to have a pking mini game there needs to be people participating. In essence; BH is now dead content.

The reason PKing in the wilderness is at its peak is that PVMers venture out to kill the new bosses. While giving pkers ample ability to kill PVMers. All you needed to do was make exiting bh more dangerous (ie removing the barrier vulnerability while exiting). Instead you made buying/selling bannable; taking away the main draw for PVMers.

The new BH weapons give pkers the ability to combo out PVMers easier; especially without overheads.

01-Jun-2023 20:03:03

capn j a z z

capn j a z z

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dang, I do not remember voting on all these new forestry teas and bh equipment and more. So many new items all the time. I know everyone's excited for forestry but it's okay to have self-contained items like beneath the mountain stuff, and it's ok to slow down a bit! We don't want the meats and banks as overflowing as RuneScape!

01-Jun-2023 21:56:54

MyBumStinks
Feb Member 2024

MyBumStinks

I really love the new BH update . Overall a great update the only thing i think that needs to be addressed is how strong void is . I am a max 75 Attack pure with 1 Def and there is literally nothing i can do against them. The only way i can possibly kill them if they don't knife me down then d bow me for my max hp, is if i get a lucky spec off early. I know a nerf probably wont come but can you at least make it more expensive to use void in BH that way when we do get lucky we can get more than 300k. If there is anything else that can be done i'm sure we would be happy with any other ideas. I know i'm 1 def so i'm going to get shredded anyway but Void is so OP its not even funny. Thanks guys.

04-Jun-2023 06:38:08

SKULLDUGG3RY
Jan Member 2023

SKULLDUGG3RY

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't see any reason why you guys would think it's a good idea to put such a controversial event into the game without polling it.

Especially because it has no reason to be in the game in this form. It's basically the same as if you'd put an event into the game where you can vote for some new King and after the event you get a trump wig or something like that. Both are incredibly political and incredibly polarising.

I'd have less problems with the event if it would fit into Runescape, instead of it being shoved in as is. You're basically trying to push a square peg into the circle hole.

For example, you could have made the event about a goblin which was born in the wrong body, namely that of an elf. A trans-goblin so to speak.
It could have happened because of a magical mishap or maybe one of the gods wanted to punish him.
Something like this would actually shine a light on what problems such a goblin might face without shoving virtue signalling down our throats.

Think like a gamer, not like a political activist, and you can avoid many issues with the community like: splitting the community, polarising it and even seeding hatred.

09-Jun-2023 09:45:32

vI ZerK Iv

vI ZerK Iv

Bh would be great if boosting was handled day one but now anyone new is getting max speced left and right out fix the Dark bow like its always hitting 38-38+ and we didnt get a dds scroll just an abby? great good for the 70 att not the 60 att and gotta grind 1150 to get vesta just to hope dds does anything? like wow jagex you never get anything right the first try legit lets people get away with breaking rules and cheating everytime with everything just lazy just for the streamers to keep making vids but have zero honor sure its fun but yall fail the expectations for pvp everytime no multi zones in wildy and dbow and risking 80k is the way to make billions just lovely

18-Jun-2023 05:27:13

Quick find code: 380-381-874-66281024 Back to Top