Forums

ToA Ornament Kits and more!

Quick find code: 380-381-835-66261919

King Click
Dec Member 2020

King Click

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's disappointing that the ornament kit is 1) untradeable and 2) only for assembler.

Jagex has blatantly acknowledged pures, yet everything is catering exclusively to mains. You listened to Reddit when they complained about Masori being 20 defence, increasing it to 30; when 1-20 combat has been a common bracket for pures/clans. It seems like you're out of touch and only listen to Reddit and Twitter which doesn't represent the playerbase as much as you think it does.

Sure. Make updates for mains, make updates for Irons, but throw us a bone. I've paid memberhsip for years, so have many other pures, and a lot of us don't use Reddit/Twitter.

08-Sep-2022 15:43:51

Lord of Nrth
Jul Member 2023

Lord of Nrth

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can you clarify just how punishing it is to run solo raids vs groups? All of my 201KC was done purely solo, 4 purples so far? Anyways, with todays update, my solos will likely take longer depending on invocations used and I'd like to know if I' am wasting my time..

Thanks!

08-Sep-2022 15:44:26

im Codu
Mar Member 2024

im Codu

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is the game plan with TOA? You released it to the community, realized the drop rates were off so you nerfed it. Realized that the average player can pick the raid up fairly quickly and have fun with friends/solo, so you turn around and make it harder. You're looking at the feedback from player who are either maxed/long time players with influence and changing everything to cater to them. Then again this week, you turn around and nerf invocation points forcing players to change their play style that they are comfortable/enjoying, to make it more frustrating and even HARDER for the average player. I honestly don't know what you guys are doing over there but if this is going to be a weekly thing of you guys changing/making it harder for the average player (WHO IS THE VAST MAJORITY OF YOUR COMMUNITY) I don't see myself or others playing this game much longer. STOP CATERING TO NON AVERAGE PLAYERS.

And another thing with the kits they are going to be only available (ONCE AGAIN) to the small majority of player who are able to complete the never ending changing raid.

You're forcing your player base to make the raids 100-150 invocations and essentially forcing players to do 100's if not 1000's more raids to complete the log at a reasonable raid difficulty.
q Muskashi

09-Sep-2022 04:41:02

im Codu
Mar Member 2024

im Codu

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So you're just going to quietly hotfix the reroll of purps in TOA but not disclose that is was going on for god knows how long? You butchered this raid, constantly changing it, drop rates too high on release, and now people were rerolling there drops to get better loot. GOOD JOB GUYS WELL DONE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK OVER THERE LMAO q Muskashi

13-Sep-2022 19:29:16

Quick find code: 380-381-835-66261919 Back to Top