Forums

Tombs of Amascut: Rewards V2

Quick find code: 380-381-791-66247031

Hyper Craft

Hyper Craft

Posts: 248 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Feedback on Tomb of Amascut Raid Rewards Blog V2:

Please DO NOT have 2 separate versions of the Masori armor sets!

Having a normal and (upgraded) set is confusing and I don't believe it falls in line with osrs other armor designs.

I think breaking down Armadyl armor to craft Masori is a good idea, as it aligns with how Torva is crafted, but I would have the raid drop Broken versions of Masori armor pieces, in which you add the Armadyl pieces to them so they can be wearable, again, like the current Torva set.

22-Feb-2022 19:02:15 - Last edited on 22-Feb-2022 19:03:39 by Hyper Craft

Great Dragon

Great Dragon

Posts: 2,967 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
stop adding stuff! please for the love of zamorak STOP ADDING STUFF.
osrs already has 2 raids, why don't you take the already EXISTING content, improve upon it, upgrade it, make it better, instead of saying you know what, lets leave cox and tob to rot and just make a whole new third thing! yeah!!!... no... just no..

its like you guys are doing this on purpose, like slow down, take a deep deep breath, and chill for a little alright? just chill... you guys are driving some of your most loyal players INSANE at this point. cox used to have hundreds, thousands of people standing outside world 365, and slowly.. over the years its dwindled down to a shameful few, there are some nights I go there and even the advertising low level bot account has logged out because there is nobody there, and it sickens me in my heart.

Tob as well is lovely content, completely lovely, however it could do with some work here and there as well, improve upon it, build on it i know you guys can, so why aren't you? I haven't mastered tob but maybe once every few months do a double drop weekend there at tob or something, just to just to get new people in the door or something come on guys, make osrs great again, just something.. anything... I cant even pronounce some of the rewards coming in raids 3, missuri masori? i dont even know what that means bro, like tomb of amascus, that is such a mouthful, i dont even know what amascus means like, chambers of xerics, theater of blood, those are some GREAT names, osrs does NOT need a "raids 3" or a raids 4, or a raids 5, just stop! ok stop. this is like windows all over again, windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, windows 9, windows 10, sometimes its better to just stop at windows 7 or 8 and go out on top until some new breakthrough genius technology or idea has been thought of, stop putting stuff out just to put it out guys come on, please do something with these bots and scammers following people around at the grand exchane or somethin
taxes for the church, taxes for the mayor taxes for the sherrif, taxes for the king... its a wonder there is anything left to eat,
does it look like i've struck gold here?

05-Mar-2022 02:39:50

The Torment
Jul Member 2020

The Torment

Posts: 1,770 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you're going to add content, do it properly for the love of f***ing anything.
Please think. Use your brains.

Please, we beg you to not be as stupid as your claims make you to be perceived as

20-Mar-2022 02:28:59 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2022 02:33:52 by The Torment

Quick find code: 380-381-791-66247031 Back to Top