Forums

Fishing Trawler Improvements

Quick find code: 380-381-712-66212481

CapitalPain
Mar Member 2024

CapitalPain

Posts: 1,354 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so this is where it starts lol

Ive got no problems with any of the changes, im glad you nerfed to tbow abit too.

I feel like the dbone necklace should be 12/13 to all attacks especially if putting to 80 prayer. Make it above the glory but less than then torture

All the other items no one uses anyway i cant see anyone rushing to use them over whip etc so its kind of a black hole but for future weapons hopefully all this makes sense.

D warhammer to str, ooooo thats gonna get a few people mad lol. Tbh none of this stuff effects mains. To me they your main customers. No one pks anymore anyway

21-Apr-2021 11:22:37

CapitalPain
Mar Member 2024

CapitalPain

Posts: 1,354 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so this is where it starts lol

Ive got no problems with any of the changes, im glad you nerfed to tbow abit too.

I feel like the dbone necklace should be 12/13 to all attacks especially if putting to 80 prayer. Make it above the glory but less than then torture

All the other items no one uses anyway i cant see anyone rushing to use them over whip etc so its kind of a black hole but for future weapons hopefully all this makes sense.

D warhammer to str, ooooo thats gonna get a few people mad lol. Tbh none of this stuff effects mains. To me they your main customers. No one pks anymore anyway

21-Apr-2021 11:22:38

Septarius
May Member 2023

Septarius

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"FISHING TRAWLER IMPROVEMENTS"??

FISHING TRAWLER IMPROVEMENTS, they say, after entirely overthrowing the weapon hierarchy WITHOUT POLLING IT.

Good one jamflex

I was ready to even SUPPORT 90% of these changes. IF they were polled. They were not, and I will forever hold this against jagex. Extremely poor leadership here.

The warhammer change is a lethal blow to the remnants of "balance" in pure pvp. The two most dominant builds have received a considerable upgrade with this and all 60 attack builds have had one of the brightest stars taken away and given to everybody else.

I've made several threads about the warhammer change. This change enables level 59 obby maulers to max a 63 in one hit splat with a weapon more accurate than the obby maul. This goes around the SOLE disadvantage of all granite maul builds, giving them a high accuracy single hit weapon. They will now be able to pick off all defence builds as well. There is now LITERALLY NO REASON TO MAKE YOUR ACCOUNT 50 ATTACK ONLY. No reason to go 75, no reason to go 60. At ONE attack you unlock a weapon that has 90% of the max hit of the armadyl godsword. ONE ATTACK. For the same special attack power. At the same tick speed, except that it's one handed. It even REDUCES THE DEFENCE of the opponent. It's stronger than a bandos godsword in every way except bulk accuracy. The power of a level 75 account to hit a 62 through rune armor, reduce their defence from 40 to 28 in that hit, and then follow through with a 38 granite maul special attack on that reduced defence is INSANELY powerful and I can't believe someone at Jamflex HQ decided it was a good idea to essentially remove the requirements of that weapon. 60 Strength? Everyone has 60 Strength. At any attack level. Not to EVEN MENTION F2P. A level 50 1 attack pure has +6 max hits on a 40 attack pure.

This is the cherry on top, the grand jewel in the testament to incompetence of jagex where it comes to pvp.

And I'm saying all of this as a 50 attack pure.

21-Apr-2021 12:37:30

Derkmen 95

Derkmen 95

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Could you just add an EU world with the fishing trawler?? I can't fill a single Leak while playing on the US world??

Fix the Bug that the kraken disappears when someone fixes the rail instantly!

+ Theres a bug where you CANT fix the broken rail!

21-Apr-2021 14:07:52 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2021 14:27:28 by Derkmen 95

T1m3 2 Die
Jun Member 2019

T1m3 2 Die

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice to hide this behind the fishing trawler update..

Why should the prayer bonus be removed from the twisted bow and cause a drop in market value. The twisted bow is an end game bow and should remain the strongest bow for its purpose against magical creatures.

A dragon mace has 5 prayer bonus and it doesn’t seem any more godly than a twisted bow . Fire capes have prayer bonus and are not godly. Removing the prayer bonus just because it doesn’t fit a godly category is dumb. I think the twisted bow should be left as it is. It has been in the game for years, with thousands of accounts getting to use the full power of this incredible item. New accounts spend many hours trying to achieve this item as an endgame goal only to find out that it has an unnecessary nerf.

21-Apr-2021 15:20:17

Quick find code: 380-381-712-66212481 Back to Top