Forums

Costume Room Rework

Quick find code: 380-381-659-66178438

Ehden
Jul Member 2019

Ehden

Posts: 1,274 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great job guys. Will be keeping a look out for any possible errors as you guys mentioned.

On another note, any chance the team could look into making the buying process of crystal items easier? The dialogue you need to follow with the specific NPC is a bit confusing/misleading. For anyone who'd bought crystal items in bulk previously will understand the hassle :P My suggestion in moving forward with this is to simply assign a specific NPC to offer a general store that relates to all crystal items where you can buy, sell or recharge your items. This includes the crystal teleport seed.

Happy Scaping :)
Captain @ "Mod Mark" Friend's chat
Former Staff Member of Infernal PvM Clan 126+

02-Sep-2020 11:39:09

UIM Jerry

UIM Jerry

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
would it be possible to make this rework an option? i'm playing as an ultimate ironman so i use the costume room all the time and it's so much muscle memory, like i can find my items with eyes closed almost.
i'm sure for many people the rework looks clean and maybe easier in their eyes, but i don't feel like relearning 2 years of muscle memory for no real reason. i liked how it was

02-Sep-2020 13:47:41

Lotto
Feb Member 2024

Lotto

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a UIM account and was curious about something. Does the fighter torso and all other BA items have to be obtained to count as the full set? Thus making it where UIM cannot pull out their fighter torso unless they have all of the other pieces? Or does the fighter torso count as a full set by itself? I don't have one myself and was considering going for the item unless it has been changed to where I need all the items.

02-Sep-2020 13:49:23

Kryencollect

Kryencollect

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So with the new update we're able to store both platelegs and plateskirts of certain item sets.
What i am missing however is the ability to store the castlewars plateskirts along with the platelegs. Still only 1 is possible to be stored.

Could it be made so also the castlewars platelegs of the decorative armours can be stored along with the platelegs version? Maybe also consider the decorative swords for storage (although it's in an armour case).

Thanks for reading this! <3

02-Sep-2020 19:49:10

Spiritika
Jul Member 2007

Spiritika

Posts: 3,560 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great job on the costume room rework. It makes things so much easier to find and store. Thank you for such a great update. :)
„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„ Member of OSRS Advice CC - QFC: 320-321-910-66191885 - Everyone is Welcome „›•*”ˆ”*•‹„

Zanik: The surface is a strange and wonderful place! We should embrace it...

02-Sep-2020 20:47:34

Kendo-99

Kendo-99

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good evening guys, I tried to save the pyromancer suit in the costume room but the torch mist and the warm gloves couldn't because they were not included in the update, Cheers. They must modify, kill the growths of
Bryophyta in 3 seconds because the time is very short considering that the weapon is not equipped

03-Sep-2020 01:34:12

Sand Deity
May Member 2020

Sand Deity

Posts: 805 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kendo-99 said :
Good evening guys, I tried to save the pyromancer suit in the costume room but the torch mist and the warm gloves couldn't because they were not included in the update, Cheers.

because they aren't part of the outfit. The full outfit consists of the head, body, legs, and boots and nothing else.
Congratulations, you just advanced a Defence level.
Your Defence level is now 2.

03-Sep-2020 02:02:22

UIM Jerry

UIM Jerry

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
will this rework really stay the way it is now and not the oldschool rs way?

UIM don't have a bank but we kinda use the costume room like a bank .. immagen all your items in your bank getting swapped around in chaotic way (because nobody organizes their bank alphabeticly??)
it's really not nice to use the costume room like this, sorry

03-Sep-2020 15:20:27

Quick find code: 380-381-659-66178438 Back to Top