Forums

Poll 70 and BH Changes

Quick find code: 380-381-638-66156823

Spliffy-Tzhr

Spliffy-Tzhr

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like where this is headed for the new update.. but still I have over 1400 total levels on obby pure.. still 5 kills no emblem.. I think it would be better for players chance % wise to get emblem based on a tier of 500 total level, 750, 1000, 1001+ as in like 25% chance 50% chance 75% chance, etc of some sort, so players who actually play the game and grind it out like me get better chances of getting emblems. I have not realized any difference yet in obtaining emblems.. its almost impossible. I think players that have skills/quest points should have a boost in % to obtain an emblem, it forces players to grind the quests, total levels and that is something bots will not be able to do or take time to do on a pure.

30-Apr-2020 12:58:49

SamoaSpider
Oct Member 2023

SamoaSpider

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But what is the solution to emblem farming? It should be a bannable offense and the legitimate player in single-way zones should not spend 90% of their time skipping multi-pk zone clans. This is currently an issue with higher lvl mains on UK worlds.

30-Apr-2020 17:46:19

Yekteniya

Yekteniya

Posts: 2,876 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The proposed changes to the Gauntlet would completely destroy the boss and its viability as a money making method if these changes also apply to corrupted. It removes all skill involved and would destroy the price of the blade of Saeldor. The people who would vote yes for this are essentially going to be anyone that can't complete the boss.

It is possible to complete the corrupted comfortably and consistently in full tier 2 armour in its current state if anyone takes the time to actually learn how to prep efficiently.

04-May-2020 19:52:04

Covid Bow

Covid Bow

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emblem Farmers in the 65-75 bracket is insane. 8/10 target is an emblem farmer, also they dont skip.

This has made BH somewhat dead already.

Its simple. They are not here to pk. Just "Bounty Ban" Them. Means that they are banned from this specific world.

28-May-2020 13:00:08

Covid Bow

Covid Bow

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You could make BH Worlds an 1k+ total world, unless you plan to ban the Emblem Farmers?

I would gladely lvl up a few skills to lvl 50 for a day or 2 to get 1k total on my pures as long as the emblem farmers cant come to bh.

28-May-2020 13:04:02

Quick find code: 380-381-638-66156823 Back to Top